You can put a paypal button on Blogger. First create a PayPal button using this tutorial(Create a custom PayPal button) then follow the instructions below to enter your paypal button code snippet into your Blogger blog. Keep in mind that certain gadgets don't display in certain themes.
Inserting PayPal button code snippet into your Blogger website
- Iog into your Blogger account.
- Click on the blog you want to add the button to.
- Click on the 'Layout' option.
- Click the 'Add A Gadget' button where you want your PayPal button to be located in the layout.
- Paste the PayPal code snippet in the 'Content' field.
- Click the 'Save' button.
That's it, now when you click the 'View Blog' button you should see the PayPal button. This is a great way to sell a product or service from your Blogger website.