How to add Google Search to your Blogger website
In this tutorial, I show you how to add the Google Search to your Blogger blog. You will need a Blogger.com account already created in order to complete this tutorial.
Add Google Search To Blogger
- Go to blogger.com and log into your account.
- Click on the blog, from the list of blogs, that you want to add the Google search to.
- Click the 'Layout' option.
- Click the 'Ass a Gadget' option.
- Scroll through the list of gadgets until you find the 'Search Box' gadget and click the blue '+' icon next to it.
- Enter a title for your search box, and check the 'This Blog' option.
- Click the 'Save' button' at the bottom of the window. That's it you're done!
- Click the 'Preview' button at the top of the screen.
- Your search box should appear in your blog now.