How to generate/download a full backup
You will use your cPanel to create a full backup. A full backup is a backup of all of your files, e-mail, databases, etc. To run a full backup, you can not download the full backup right away. The backup takes time to perform and the server will send you an email once the backup is ready to download. Below are steps to requesting the backup to be performed.
Shared and Reseller: You may only create cPanel backups of 4 GB or less. If your backup is larger than 4GB, you must contact 2slick.com support for help to bypass the limit.
Download the backup from cPanel (easiest way), please do the following:
- Log into your cPanel.
- Click 'Backups' in the 'Files' area.
- Click 'Download or Generate a Full Website Backup'.
- Under "Backups Available for Download", click the link with the file name of the backup.
- It will then start to download.
- Select a destination on your PC for where you would like to save it to.
- Click Save
A full backup must be restored by the root user for the server. We will restore your full backup for $15. Simply fill out the form below. We will send you instructions on where to upload your file so we can access it.