How to create a text link in a WordPress page or post.
Creating a text link in WordPress
- First navigate to the page you want to link to, then highlight and copy the URL in the address field.
- Next, log into your WordPress admin and go to the page or post you want to create the link in.
- Make sure the 'Visual' tab is selected over your content area.
- Use the mouse to highlight the text, you want to turn into a link.
- Click the 'Insert/Edit Link' icon.
- Paste the URL in the 'URL' field and click the 'Add link' button.
Your link is created.