- Log into your Horde email application.
- Click on the 'Options' icon at the top of the screen.
- Select 'Mail' from the 'Edit options for:' drop down menu.
- Click the 'Personal Information' link.
- Enter you email sig markup code in the bottom field called 'Your signature:'.
Most signatures include a logo. Place this markup in the 'Your signature:' field to display a logo in your email signature. The image URL will need to be replaced with your own.
Note: If you don't have an image URL you will need to create one. Upload your image for free to postimage.org and use the URL in the email sig link.
Date: April 20, 2012 Author: ang Category: Affordable Web Design Email Setup Internet Tips Tutorials Comments: 0