You can delete the history in your IE browser by following the steps below. The tutorial below uses Internet Explorer 9 version 9.0.8112.16421.
Delete history IE
- Open IE browser.
- Click on the small gear icon in the top right corner of the browser.
- Click 'Internet Options'.
- Check the box 'Delete browsing history on exit' if you want IE to automatically delete browsing history every time the browser is exited.
- Click the 'Delete...' button under the 'Browsing history' section to delete the browsing history instantly.
- When the 'Delete Browsing History' window pops up, make sure all the boxes are unchecked except 'History'.
- Click the 'Delete' button.
- Close the 'Internet Options' window.
Deleting IE history is now complete.