In this tutorial I will show you how to add the copyright information to the footer of your Google Sites website. You will also be able to add a link, sponsor link and anything else you would like to the Google Sites footer.
First log into your Google Sites account.
How to put copyright information in the footer
- Click the 'More' button at the top of the page.
- From the drop-down menu, click 'Manage site'.
- Click 'Site layout'.
- Click the 'Change site layout' button.
- Check the bullet next to 'Footer'
- Click the 'OK' button.
- Click the 'Edit footer content' link in the footer area.
- Use the WYSIWYG editor to enter your HTML, text and images.
- Click the 'OK' button to save your changes.
Here the copyright symbol if you need to copy it into your footer area: ©
- Click the 'SAVE' button at the top of the page.
- Click the name of your site listed under the 'Manage Site' page title, to return to your homepage.