Hiding your activity on Facebook can be beneficial to your personal like and your professional one. Follow the instructions below to learn how to hide activity on your Facebook.
Facebook now uses a much more convenient 'Activity Log'. Please visit the link to find out how to hide and manage your Facebook Activities.
Hide Activity on Facebook
- Log into your Facebook account.
- Click on your name link in the top left corner of the screen.
- Scroll down your timeline till you see a box titled 'Activity'.
- Mouse hover over the box, and an edit icon will appear that looks like a pencil.
- Click the edit icon and choose the option to hide similar activity from the Timeline.
- Repeat this step for any activity in the 'Activity' box that you would like to hide from the timeline.