In this tutorial I will show you how to delete an app on Facebook. In this example, I will delete a Tumbler-Faceook app that I used temporarily to have my Tumblr posts, copied to my Facebook Timeline.
Delete Facebook Application
- Log into your Facebook account.
- Click on the down arrow next to the 'Home' link in the top left corner of the page, then select 'Account Settings'.
- Click the 'Apps' icon on the left side of the page.
- I can now see the app from the list that I want to delete.
- To delete this app I would simply click on the 'x' on the far right of the screen inline with this app.
- Click the 'Remove' button from on the popup window.