How do I link Tumblr to Twitter? You can have your Tumblr posts automatically tweeted to your twitter. Just follow the steps below. You will need a Tumblr account and a Twitter account to complete this tutorial.
Link Tumblr to Twitter
- Log into your Tumblr account.
- Click on your blog name at the top of the screen.
- Click the 'Blog Settings' link.
- Open a new browser tab and sign into your Twitter account.
- Scroll down your Tumblr 'Blog Settings' page, check the 'Share posts on your Twitter' option.
Note: After linking Tumblr to Twitter, you can toggle this option off and on to control what posts are tweeted.
- Click the 'Sign in with Twitter' button.
- Click the 'Authorize app' button.
You've linked Tumblr to Twitter and all your Tumblr blog posts will be automatically tweeted on your Twitter account. Next I will show you how to unlink Tumblr and Twitter.
Unlink Tumblr and Twitter
- Log into your Twitter account.
- Click on your profile icon, and select 'Settings' from the drop-down menu options.
- Click on 'Apps' from the left side menu.
- Click the 'Revoke access' button for the Tumblr - The easiest way to blog.' app icon.
- When you leave the page, the app will be deleted.