You can easily add an image border WordPress post or page. Follow the instructions below to insert an image with a border.
Image Border WordPress
- Log into your WordPress admin.
- Click on the 'Posts' tab or the 'Pages' tab.
- Click on the 'Add New' button.
- Make sure the 'Visual' tab is selected.
- Enter a title in the 'Title' field.
- Place the cursor in the page/post content area where you want the image to appear and click the 'Add an image' icon.
- Navigate to the directory on your computer with a sample image, select it, and press the 'Open' button.
- Finish inserting your image into your WordPress page or post.
- Next click on the image and click the 'Edit image' icon.
- Click on the 'Advanced Settings' tab at the top of the page.
- Enter the '1' in the 'Border' field and press the 'Update' button.
Note: Notice how your image has a border now. You can repeat step 9 and user a larger number instead of '1' in the 'Border' field to increase border width.