Readers often ask me "What can I do online to make money?" so I've compiled a general list of the different ways entrepreneurs are making money online. I will list the most profitable methods people use to make money online from easiest to hardest.
Ways to make money online
- Thousands of people make money from entertaining YouTube channels that are monetized ot linked to their AdSense accounts.
- Many people blog regularly to provide information to a niche crowed of readers. Displaying AdSense ads on your blog is profitable. Use keyword research tools to make sure you write content people want to read.
- If you don't want to take time to build your blog, you can make money by writing blog posts for other people at odesk.com
- Odesk.com is a great way to make money by working online as a contractor for many different fields of work.
- Video gamers earn digital items on Diable3 and WOW and sell them in game or from a website for real money. This is probably the easiest way to make money online
- Fiver.com is a popular way for people with a unique talent, skill or service to make additional income.
- Some people buy valuable items from yard sales, antique stores and thrift stores to sell them again for more profit on ebay.
- If you're have artistic skills you can create vector artwork using a free online program like http://inkscape.org/ and then sell the art as clipart on 123rf.com and other clipart sites.
- If you have music skills and equipment you can sell gingles on http://audiojungle.net/?no_signin=true
- If you have a noble cause you want to promote, you can get financial support for it by creating a profile at http://www.kickstarter.com/.