Your browser does not support iframes.
Free Voice Blogger Instructions
- The Google Translator only works in Chrome. If you don't have Chrome, download and install it.
- Click 'From: Detect Language' and select 'English'.
- Click the microphone icon inside the translate field and speak into your mic. Example "my dog has fleas period"
- Click the microphone icon inside the translate field, speak into your mic and stop talking when you're done.
- Touch up the text then copy(Ctrl+c) and paste(Ctrl+v) the paragraph into the 'Word Count' field.
- Press the 'Count Words' button to see how many words you're up to. 500 is enough for a proper blog post.
- When you're done, copy(Ctrl+c) and paste(Ctrl+v) the text from the 'Word Count' field into your blog post or word document.
- I highly recommend installing Chrome's 'After The Deadline' grammar and spell checker: http://chrome.afterthedeadline.com.