How can I make money at 13, preferably online? If you're a minor in can be difficult to find to earn money because of the ageist or bigitous laws preventing minors from working. Review the suggestions below. You may be required to have someone 18 or over to legally collect the money.
how 13 year olds can make money online
- You can make quick money from fiverr.com if you have an adult willing to setup an account for you with a credit card.
- Selling Diablo3 game items for real money legally: auction house auction house FAQ. This is a great fun way to earn real money online. A diablo game will need to be purchased for about $60. You will also need a PayPal account. As you play the game, rare items will drop. You can then sell these rare items in the Auction House for real money. I estimate that you can earn $5 - $80 a day on average using this method.
- Baby sitting
- House cleaning for your neighbors.
- Bikini car washes with your friends on a hot day.
- Try going to local pizza shops and seeing if they need door hanger positions. It's an easy job, they give you a huge stack of fliers and you go around putting it under people's doors, and they'll pay you in cash.
- Create magazine wallets and sell them during Artwalk. Every mid to large sized town has an Artwalk once every month. Google 'Artwalk mytown' to find out when an artwalk nearest you happens.
- Sell kittens or puppies in front of a supermarket or large store. The pound is putting animals to sleep everyday. Arrange with your local pound to try to sell some to shoppers. Be reasonable with your price.
- Offer you mow your neighbor's lawns.
- Offer you hold a garage sale for your parents. They may give you a cut for doing the hard work selling their 'junk'.
- Some employers will hire you to help them for less then full time if you ask them.
- If you have access to an online MMO like World of Warcraft, you can sell items and gold for cash. Have your older sibling or parents use PayPal to help you make the transaction.