i want a job on internet. I want to make a living online. What job can I have online... I hear this a lot...
I make a living off an online job, so I thought I'd give some real insight on the topic. First of all, don't quit your day job. Work your regular full-time job, and devote 3-5 hours a day to your new online job. Yes, you will have to spend your life starting a new business in the beginning. It will probably take you 1-3 years before your online job starts to pay for your rent, food, and gas bills. Once your Online job starts to require more time, quit your day job, and find a weekend job. Devote the rest of your free time towards your online job.
- Join local business associations.
- Send out flyer adds :https://www.usps.com/business/mail-it.htm Spend about $80/month on this.
- Used local AdWords advertising. Spend about $200/month on this.
- Create a website with a blog, and create at least 5 blogs posts a day containing subject matter your target audience would be drawn to. Make sure to have a visible link to your service somewhere in the blog.
- Post a professional looking advertisement on Craigslist.org. Refresh the post every 3 days.
- Create a linkedin.com account create connections. Comment on related posts once a day.
What online businesses can I start?
- The quickest way to start making money right now it to create a Diablo3 account and sell legendary items online. Estimated earnings are $50 day for 8 hours of play.
- If you can code in HTML and understand FTP you can start a website hosting reseller business. Example: http://www.justhost.com/cgi/info/reseller
- If you have basic office application experience you can start a Cloud hosting reseller business. Example: http://www.google.com/enterprise/partners/resellers/
- If you have graphic design skills you can sell illustrations for commission profits at sites that sell images and stock photos. Example: http://www.123rf.com/sellimages.php
- If you have photography skills and equipment you can sell stock photography at sites that sell images and stock photos. Example: http://www.123rf.com/sellimages.php
- If you have audio or music making skills and equipment you can sell song to video ad designers. Example: http://audiojungle.net/
- If you can make videos or have AfterEffects experience, you can make money selling video advertisement templates. Example: http://videohive.net/
- Here's a reseller program where you can sell phone services to new companies or computer savvy people who don't want to pay for land lines: http://www.voipo.com/reseller-voip.php
- Blog professionally. If you have very good writing skills and know how to entice readers, you can make a living off of blogging and profiting off advertising. Check this out: adsense/google.com
There are a lot of reseller programs out there, just Google 'reseller' and a service you might like to provide. Chances are it will take you 1-3 years of 12-hour days before your online job reaches poverty-level profits, but it will only get better from then on.