How to link your Google Analytics account with your Google AdSense account
First, you'll need to have AdSense code and Analytics code on the same website, and your Analytics tracking code must be on all the web pages that have AdSense code/ads on them.
First, we're going to set your AdSense account as an 'administrator' to your Analytics account.
- Sign into your Analytics account.
- Click on the 'Admin' tab near the top of the screen.
- Click the 'Users' link/tab.
- Click 'New User'.
- Type in the email address that you use to log into your AdSense account.
- Check the 'Administrator' bullet.
- Click the 'Create User' button.
- Signout of Google Analytics.
Your AdSense account is now an Administrator to your Analytics account. Next we're going to test it.
- Sign into your Google AdSense account.
- Click the 'Integrate with Google Analytics' link.
- If you get an email preference message, click 'Save Preferences'.
- You will see a list of your Google Analytics profiles. You previously set this current AdSense login as an 'Administrator'. Click the Analytics profile you are an administrator for. You should be able to view your Analytics statistics from your AdSense account now.