For this tutorial, you will need a Facebook Profile account and a Twitter account.
How to connect Twitter to Facebook:
- Log into your Twitter account.
- Click your profile icon, then click your name.
- Click 'Edit Profile' button.
- Make sure you are logged out of Facebook and click the 'Post You Tweets to Facebook'.
- Click the 'Sign in to FaceBook and connect your accounts' button.
- Sign into Facebook from the popup window.
- You can choose what list you want to see these your tweets.
- Click the 'Ok' button. Sometimes you have to scroll down the popup window to see the 'Ok' button, because it likes to 'hide'.
You've just connected your Twitter to Facebook, good luck.