Create a donate button for your WordPress website, Facebook page, or any web page
- Log into your PayPal account.
- Click on the 'Merchant Services' tab in the main nav bar.
- Click on the 'Create Payment Buttons For Your Website' button.
- Choose 'Donations' from the 'Choose a button type' drop down menu.
- Type in the name of your organization into the 'Organization name/service' field.
- Click the small arrow next to 'Customize text or appearance' and more options will appear. (You may skip this optional step)
- Check the bullet 'Use your own button image'. (You may skip this optional step)
- Enter a URL to your custom button in the 'Use your own button image' field. Below are some free donation buttons I've created for you to use. Find a button color that matches your website and copy the button URL into 'Use your own button image' field.(You may skip this optional step)
- Click the 'Create Button' button.
- Copy the code snippet from the 'Website' tab field and place it into your WordPress post, page, or widget.
Note: When inserting this code snippet into your WordPress page or post, make sure you have the HTML tab selected.
That's all there is to it, now when people see your snazzy Donate buttons they can click on it and donate via PayPal.