If you're getting this message when you're trying to submit an answer on Yahoo Answers:
Yahoo! Answers is currently unavailable...
Yahoo! Answers is experiencing technical difficulties. We appreciate your patience while we fix the problem and apologize for any inconvenience. We assure you we aim to have service restored as soon as possible. In the meantime here are some things you can do while you wait:
- Read more at the Yahoo! Answers Blog
- Go to the Yahoo! Homepage
- Search for an answer to your question with Yahoo! Search
- Read the latest headlines on Yahoo! News
- Look at some pretty pictures on Flickr
- Alter how you appear online with Yahoo! Avatars
- Send us your feedback on Yahoo! Answers
The Yahoo! Answers team would like to thank you for using Yahoo! Answers, we really value the contribution you make to our site.
Then http://answers.yahoo.com was probably just getting overwhelmed with traffic the moment you tried to submit your answer.
- Press the back button on your browser or press the (Alt+'back arrow key').
- Click the 'Submit' button.
- If the answer fails to submit again, it could be because the question was deleted.
- Refresh the browser window or press the (F5) key. Chances are the question was deleted and you will see the message.
This question has been deleted
Questions on Yahoo! Answers are sometimes deleted according to our Community Guidelines.
There's nothing you can do at this point except move on to the next question.