Add yahoo answers RSS feed to webpage
- Log into your Yahoo Answers account.
- Click on your Yahoo Answers profile name.
- Under the 'Like this page?' area, right mouse click the 'RSS' link, and select ~'Copy link address'.
- Log into your Feedburner account.
- Paste (Ctrl-v) the RSS link you copied earlier into the 'Burn a feed right this instant.' field.
- Click the 'Next' button.
- You should see the message "Welcome! let us burn a feed for you.' Click the 'Next' button.
- You should see the message 'Congrats! Your FeedBurner feed is now live. Want to dress it up a little?'. Click the 'Next' button.
- You should see the message 'Get more Gusto From Your Feed Traffic Stastistics.' Click the 'Next' button.
- Click the 'Publicize' tab and select the 'BuzzBoost' option.
- Under 'Number of items to display' select the number of Yahoo Answers you want to be listed when your RSS feed is displayed.
- Click the 'Activate' button at the bottom of the page.
- Copy the entire code snippet in the 'Your BussBoost is Ready' field.
- Paste this code snippet into your HTML document to have your Yahoo Answers RSS feed display there.
Note: You can also paste this code snippet into your WordPress widget, post, or page. When posting this code snippet into a WordPress page or post, make sure the HTML tab is selected.