Set up AdSense on FeedBurner.
For this tutorial, you will need a blogs with at least one post on it and an AdSense account.
- log into your AdSense account.
- Click on the 'My ads' tab.
- Click on 'Feeds'.
- Click the 'New Feed Unit' button.
- Click 'Create New Custom Channel' and call it 'Feed Ad"
- Click the 'Save' button.
- Click 'Burn New Feed' .
- Enter your Blog's URL in the field.
- Click 'Next'.
- You will have the option to choose a 'Comments' feed or a 'Feed' feed. Choose the 'Feed' feed option and click the 'Next' button.
- Write down your new feed address and click the 'Next' button.
- Click the 'Close' button on the popup window.
- Click the 'Save' button on the 'Create New Feed Unit' screen.
Now create a link, on your website, to your new feed. If you have a WordPress website you can just place this code on any post, page, or widget. Chances are that if you have a WordPress custom theme, it will have a place in the admin to enter feed URLs.
Sample code(replace FEEDURL with your actual feed URL):
<a href="FEEDURL">RSS Feed</a>
You are now using AdSense for feeds, good luck.