WordPress General Admin Instructions
You must first log into your WordPress website:
login URL: www.yourwebsite.com/wp-admin
Creating a page:
- Click on the 'Pages' button on the left of the page.
- Click the 'Add New' button at the top of the page.
- Fill in the title field and main content area then click the blue 'Publish' button on the right of the page.
- Depending on your custom theme you can also select 'Full-Width Page' or 'Right Side Bar' under the 'Page Attributes' area on the right of the page. Experiment with these drop down options to see what best fits the purpose of your page.
Editing a page:
- Click on the 'Page' tab on the right.
- Click on the name link of the page you with to edit.
- Make your changes then click the large blue 'Update' button to save changed.
NOTE: There are two tabs on the body field 'Visual', and 'HTML'. With the 'HTML' tab selected you're able to enter html markup into the page. With the 'Visual' tab selected you are able to use WordPress's built in wysiwyg editor.