To enable cookies in Firefox
- Click on the Firefox button at the top of the Firefox browser. (If you're using Windows XP it will be a 'Tools' button instead.)
- Click 'Options' and click options again.
- Click the 'Privacy' icon that looks like a mask.
- Set 'Use custom settings for the history' as the selection for the drop-down menu 'Firefox will:' option.
- Make sure the box 'Accept cookies from sites' to enable cookies in Firefox. You can also uncheck 'Accept cookies from sites' to disable cookies in Firefox.
- Click the 'OK' button at the bottom of the window to save your changes and close the window.