How do I change Google Chrome home page or starting page? You can easily set your Chrome browser homepage by following the steps below.
Change Google Chrome Homepage
- Click the wrench icon in the top right corner of the Chrome browser screen. This is the 'Customize and control Google Chrome' icon.
- Click the 'Settings' option.
- Check the 'Open a specific page or set of pages.' box under the 'On startup' area.
- Click the 'Set Pages' link.
- In the popup window 'Startup pages' enter 'http://google.com' into the 'Add a new page' field.
Note: you can set more than one startup page and when you start Chrome, all the pages will open in separate tabs.
- Click the 'OK' button.
If you own a blog, and you constantly search the web for content, I highly recommend using Chrome and Google.