In this tutorial I will show you how to ask a question on Facebook. The Question option is only available for a Facebook Fan Page account, and it's a great way to generate activity for your fans/potential customers. Active fans are more likely to 'like' or share your posts, which generate more exposure for your business.
How to ask a question on Facebook
- Log into your Facebook Page.
- Click on the 'Event, Milestone +' right above your post field.
- From the drop-down menu, select 'Question'.
- Type in your question and click the 'Post' button.
- Notice that your question is now posted publicly on your Timeline.
- Type in an option into the 'add an option' field and click the 'Add' button. The options you create will appear as a check-box option under your question.
- When a fan answers a question they automatically have the option to 'add an answer' in addition to checking any options you may have added.