You can find out how to set up Gmail on iPhone by following the simple steps below. If you already have an email account an need to forward the emails from that account to your Gmail account read this tutorial. A Gmail account is required in order to complete this tutorial. It is recommended that you upload the latest iOS for your iPhone before you complete this tutorial.
How to set up Gmail on iPhone
- Enable IMAP in your Gmail account.
- Go to 'Settings' on your iPhone.
- Tap 'Mail' option.
- Tap the 'Contacts' option.
- Tap the 'Calendars' option.
- Tap the 'Add Account...' option.
- Enter in your Gmail account information into the fields.
- Tap the 'Next' option.
- Tap the 'Save' option.