Setting up an email signature in 'SquirrelMail'.
- Log into your SquirrelMail account.
- Click the 'Options' link at the top of the screen.
- Click the 'Personal Information' link.
- Enter your text email signature in the 'Signature' field. Because SquirrelMail doesn't allow the use of HTML you will need to create a text signature. Here is a text signature generator: http://www.kammerl.de/ascii/AsciiSignature.php. Use the ASCII text signature generator to create a signature of your name or website. Copy the pretty text signature and paste it into the SquirrelMail 'Signature' field:
- Click the 'Submit' button.
Your signature may look a little old school. but hey, maybe someone with think you're smart if not a little crazy.