In order to complete this tutorial you will need a Blog, a Facebook Page (Facebook Fan Page) and an RSS feed. I recommend creating an RSS feed using FeedBurner.com.
The instructions below explain how to install an app called RSS For Pages on your Facebook Page account. The app reads RSS from your blog's RSS feed and duplicates your posts on your Facebook Page.
Add RSS To Facebook Fan Page
- Log into your Facebook Page account.
- Type this address in the browser's URL field: http://apps.facebook.com/involver_tdvjasdb/?ref=ts
- Click the 'Click here to Install' button.
- Choose your Facebook page from the 'Add this application to:' drop down menu.
- Click the 'Add RSS for Pages' button.
- Click the 'Allow' button.
- Populate the fiels.
- Click the 'Like' button.
- Check the 'Terms of Service' box.
- Click the 'Save changes' button.
- Check 'Automatically post content to Wall?'
- Click the 'Save Changes' button.
- Click the 'Return to Facebook Page' button.
You're posts will now be copied from your blog to Facebook Fan Page once a day. when the app updates.