You can clear your browsing history in your Firefox browser by following the steps below. The tutorial uses Firefox 12.0
Clearing browsing history in Forefox
- Open your Firefox browser.
- Press 'Ctrl+Shift+Delete' keys to open the 'Clear Recent History' window. You can also open the 'Clear Recent History' window manually, by following the steps below.
- Click on the orange 'Firefox' button at the top left of the browser window.
- Hover the mouse pointer over the 'History' option.
- Click the 'Clear Recent History...' option.
- One you have the 'Clear Recent History' window open, select 'Everything from the 'Time range to clear' drop-down option.
- Only check the 'Browsing & Download History', 'Form & Search History' and 'Cache' options.
- Click the 'Clear Now' button.
Many times you will not be able to see changes made to your website until you clear the browsing history in your browser.