How to embed Google Reader rss feed subscriptions.
Embed Google Reader subscription
- Log into your Google Reader account.
- Mouse hover over the subscription and a little down arrow will appear. Click on the down arrow.
- From the drop down menu select 'New Folder'.
- Name the folder and click the 'OK' button.
- Now you can see the folder you just created and your feed subscription should automatically be inside the fold. You can drag and drop other feeds into this folder that you want to embed also.
- Hover over the fold and click the small arrow that appears.
- Click the 'Create a bundle' option.
- Click the 'Save' button to save your bundle.
- Click the 'Create a bundle clip link.
- Edit the 'Title'.
- Copy the code snippet.
- Paste the code snippet into your Website's HTML. If you're using WordPress you can paste the code snippet into any page post or widget.
Note: If you are pasting this code snippet into a WordPress page or post, make sure you're in HTML mode.