Many websites require cookies to be enabled in order to function. To enable cookie in Chrome follow instructions below.
Enable Cookies in Chrome
- Click the wrench icon in the top right of the Chrome browser.
- Next click 'Settings'.
- Click the 'Show advanced settings...' link at the very bottom of the page.
- Click the 'Content settings...' button in the 'Privacy' section.
- Make sure the 'Allow local data to be set (recommended)' bullet is checked.
- Scroll to the bottom of the popup window and click the 'OK' button to save your changes.
- Close the 'Settings' browser tab.
Cookies are now enabled in Google's Chrome.