You can find Facebook covers by using Google's Image search options, by browsing stock photo websites or by browsing through Facebook Cover websites. If you want a unique original Facebook cover, I would recommend using Google's Advance Image Search. If you want a wide selection of images to use as your Facebook Cover, I would again recommend using Google's Advanced Image Search. Follow the instructions below to find your Facebook Covers using Google's Advanced Image Search.
Note: A Facebook cover can be any image 851 pixels wide or more. Facebook will automatically crop the image you upload as the cover to 851px X 315px.
Advanced Image Search
- Open up a new browser tab and navigate to Google's Advanced Image Search page.
- Type in words that relate to the subject matter of the image you want to find in the 'all these words:' field. Example: If you want to find images of trees, type in 'trees', if you want to find images of bridges, type in 'bridge'.
- Click on the drop-down menu option for 'image size:' and select 'Larger than 1024x768'.
- Click the drop-down menu option for 'aspect ration:' and select 'wide'.
- Select 'free to use or share' from the 'usage rights:' drop-down menu option.
- Click the 'Advanced Search' button.
- Browse through the image.
- When you find an image you'd like to use, mouse click on it.
- The image will open in a new window. Left mouse click on the image and select 'Save image as...' and save the image to your computer.
- Upload the image as you Facebook Cover and Facebook, will automatically crop it to fit.
If you still haven't found Facebook Covers, try searching through the website in the list below. I've listed the site in order of their Page Rank(pr).
- http://coverjunction.com/ pr6
- http://99covers.com/ pr4
- http://www.allfbcovers.com/ pr4
- http://www.firstcovers.com/ pr4
- http://fbprofilecovers.com/ pr4
- http://www.coverphotoz.com/ pr4
- http://www.hercovers.com/ pr3
- http://www.trendycovers.com/ pr2
- http://www.fbcoverlover.com/ pr2
- http://covermyfb.com/ pr0
If you still can't find your Facebook Covers, I would recommend searching through stock photo websites. All of these sites provide high quality images. I will list the sites in order of affordability.