change the order of your WordPress gallery images
You can easily change the order of the images in your gallery using WordPress 3.2.1. or higher.
- Log into your WordPress admin.
- Click on 'Pages' on the left side of the screen.
- Click on the page that has the WordPress gallery you want to edit.
- Make sure the 'Visual' tab is selected over the main content field.
- Click on the large gallery image.
- Next click on the small 'Edit Gallery' icon that appears in the top left.
- You can now left mouse click on the images listed and 'drag and drop' to change their order.
- Click the 'Save All Changes' button when you're done, close the popup window and click the blue 'Update' button.